Perfect for multi-generational family, this gorgeous home is ready to move NOW!
Just on the outskirts of Highfields (Highfields Ridge, Gowrie Junction), this stunning, spacious & practical home is set on corner block offering views, a terraced house yard along with a large partly fenced paddock with 3 bay shed.
Just some of the outstanding features include;
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Separate family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining + Large built-in office off the living
- Separate media room
- Kitchen hosts walk in pantry, dishwasher, double wine fridge & large fridge space
- Rooms have ceiling fans + panel heaters
- Large Reverse Air Conditioning to living area
- Massive laundry with ample storage
- 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Separate bathroom
- Combined open plan kitchen, dining, living area
- Separate laundry
The 2 homes are joined by an internal double remote garage and hall with large entry.
Both homes have:
- separate hot water systems
- filtered water
- loads of storage
- fitted with quality fixtures and fittings
- NBN Connected
- 7 star energy rated home with insulation & wall soundproofing throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Save $$ with 5kw solar power
- Plenty of space for the whole family
- additional garden shed for gardening equipment
- 5 Min walk to the local parks
- Short drive to Highfields Village shopping centre
- Catchment of Highfields Secondary College + Multiple day care centres in vicinity
- Very quiet neighbourhood
- Large rain water tank
- Property is waterwise and tenants are responsible for water usage
- Pets considered on application
To view and apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you'll be provided with all available times and our online application form.
6/1 Plaza Circle
Highfields QLD 4352
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Jess Jones Real Estate, head to http://www.jessjonesrealestate.com.au/Jess Jones Real Estate