This character filled Queenslander is situated just 50 metres from the Esplanade and Wynnum Wading Pool, presents a great opportunity to enjoy what the Bayside lifestyle has to offer. Perfectly positioned to capture the bay breeze and within walking distance to Manly Harbour Village and Wynnum CBD, offering an array of restaurants, cafes, shops, family friendly parks with walking/bike paths spanning from Wynnum to Lota. Close proximity to public transport providing direct access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport, the Gateway Motorway and easy access to some of Brisbane's finest private and public schools. Within Manly State School catchment.
Showcasing traditional features throughout from the picture perfect façade, this home offers a blend of modern and traditional features including VJ walls, high ceilings and polished timber flooring capturing the amazing essence and character.
As you enter the front waterview porch you soon realise this beautifully presented home offers an easy (and Dual living) opportunity that can be enjoyed as is or create your dream home for family. Currently this home offers the following:
- 3 bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes), ceiling fans and slit system airconditioning
- Spacious airconditioned lounge room
- Separate dining room with direct access to the large deck**
- Farmhouse style kitchen with four burner gas cooktop and serving window to the deck
- Family bathroom with Spa-bath
- Rear deck leading to the back stairs. The deck has a wall monte TV, BBQ and additional storage can be found
- Stairs that leads to the downstairs area (absolutely private)
- Recently installed Spa
- Separate laundry with extra space
- Entertain family and friends in the leafy private back yard with an abundance of space to create your own sanctuary with unlimited potential. The backyard offers a cubby house and a chalkboard
- Large bedroom/ media room with double door to the backyard
- bedroom with splitsystem aircon, ceiling fan
- Kitchenette with spacefor a large sized fridge
- Double lock up garage with reote control and lots of storage space.
- This property offers Solar Power.
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property