Initial Lease Period: 6 or 12 months
Inspect: Saturday 5 December from 11.30 - 11.45am
Privately tucked away on the ground floor, this near new one bedroom residence boasts luxury inclusions throughout with light-filled open plan interiors & lovely courtyard outlooks. Showcasing an executive inner-city way of living in one of Maroubra's newest landmark developments of 68 luxury residences - 'Horizon Apartments'. This stylish complex is conveniently situated just moments to buzzing local cafes, bars & eateries, Pacific Square, Westfield Eastgardens, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, nearby parks & beaches as well as regular public transport on the doorstep.
- Light-filled open plan living space with stylish timber flooring throughout flows onto the sun-drenched paved courtyard area
- Sleek gourmet gas kitchen with stone bench tops & glass splashback, Smeg appliances including dishwasher & plenty of storage space
- Generous size bedroom featuring mirrored built in robes & bi-fold privacy screening
- Sleek bathroom tiled floor to ceiling with stylish feature tiles, semi-frameless glass shower screen, mirrored vanity with recessed shelving & plenty of storage
- Ducted air conditioning including ceiling fans to bedroom & living area
- Internal laundry with separate wash basin & clothes dryer included
- Lift access from carpark with security intercom fitted
- Stylish roller blinds installed throughout
- Security car space with lock up storage cage in the basement level
To register your interest in this property please click the 'Email Agent' button.
Please contact Shaun at CPS Property on 0419 291 073 for more information.
Suite 406 55 Holt St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through CPSProperty, head to http://www.cpsproperty.com.auCPSProperty