What is there not to like about this " funky " 1 bedroom " cafe strip positioned " apartment !
Situated in a small and impeccably maintained complex, a ultra modern renovation and the smell of freshly brewed coffee doors away, and plenty of transport options to the CBD, are just some of the spoils of this superb residence.
Being offered as a 12 month lease, come see for yourself... you will be impressed with what awaits you:
* Generous sized bedroom with full height built in sliding robes
* Stylish kitchen with ample storage & stone top benches including breakfast bar
* Stainless steel electric & gas cooking appliances
* Furnished package items include fridge, washing machine, couches, bed, tall boy and side table, TV cabinet, stools and coffee table
* Ceiling fans
* Parking for 2 cars
* Beautifully manicured gardens offering tree canopy shade to building
* Strategic location close to local shopping, cafes, restaurants, public transport & CBD.
For more information or to organise a viewing, please call Bora on 0450 683 773.
0450 683 773
(08) 9361 8999
East Victoria Park
849 Albany Highway
East Victoria Park WA 6101
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Verse Property Group, head to http://verseproperty.com.auVerse Property Group