Available: 29 April 2021
Initial Lease Period: 6 or 12 months
Inspect: Tuesday 4 May from 6.00 - 6.15pm
** ENTRY FROM REAR LANEWAY **
Quietly positioned on the first floor at the rear of the landmark 'Killara 657' complex - originally designed to complement the heritage style of its neighbouring properties, this private one bedroom residence enjoys a sun drenched garden terrace with an easterly aspect & light-filled open plan interiors. Conveniently located just a short stroll to both Gordon & Killara Train Station, the buzzing Greengate Hotel, vibrant local cafes & trendy eateries, an array of leafy parks & golf courses with regular bus services on your doorstep.
- Light-filled open plan living space seamlessly flows out onto the sun-drenched entertainer's terrace with leafy easterly aspects
- Sleek designer gas kitchen with stone benchtops, European appliances, tiled splashback & plenty of cupboard space
- Good size bedroom flooded with natural light features built in robes & leafy garden outlooks
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower screen & mirrored vanity with storage
- Internal laundry with separate wash basin & clothes dryer included
- Ducted air conditioning installed & plush carpets throughout
- Video intercom access with lift to level access
- NBN & Foxtel connection ready
- Secure undercover carspace in the basement level with storage area
To register your interest in this property please click the 'Email Agent' button.
Please contact Alistair at CPS Property on 0488 556 634 for more information.
Suite 406 55 Holt St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through CPSProperty, head to http://www.cpsproperty.com.auCPSProperty