Available: 23 January 2019
Initial Lease Period: 6 or 12 months
Inspect: By Appointment
Commanding a sought after corner position on the top floor of the security complex - 'Glenview Park Apartments', this bright one bedroom residence enjoys sweeping city skyline views with a stunning northerly aspect. Conveniently situated in the heart of vibrant Surry Hills just moments to buzzing local cafes, bars & eateries including Bourke Street Bakery, Fox Studios & surrounding parklands, as well as regular transport services on your doorstep.
- Bright open plan living space with polished timber floors throughout capturing district area & city skyline views
- Sleek kitchen flooded with natural light featuring stone-style benchtops, stainless steel electric cooking, ample cupboard space with breakfast bar
- Double bedroom with built in robes flowing out onto the sun-drenched balcony capturing sweeping city skyline views
- Fresh ensuite bathroom with mirrored vanity with plenty of under sink storage
- Roller blinds & flyscreens throughout
- Washing machine connection available under the bench in the kitchen
- Security carspace on the basement level
- Intercom system with lift access
- Communal roof top with 360 degree district & city skyline views
To register your interest in this property please click the 'Email Agent' button.
Please contact Yuko at CPS Property on 0417 732483 for more information.
Suite 406 55 Holt St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through CPSProperty, head to http://www.cpsproperty.com.auCPSProperty