The perfect pad from which to enjoy glorious parkland and an impressive array of lifestyle precincts.
- Bright and versatile open-plan living area with adjoining private courtyard, perfect for a Saturday coffee and newspaper
- Open plan galley kitchen features stainless steel appliances , gas cooktop , electric oven and dishwasher
- Generous double bedroom with mirrored built in robes and remote ceiling fan
- Modern neutral ensuite bathroom with double shower and laundry facilities
- Secure parking for one vehicle (car space not stacker)
- Secure oversized storage cage located in basement
- Security intercom access at entry
- New split system in living area , plus remote ceiling fan
- Moments away to multiple tram routes or stroll to Armadale Station
- Close to Alma Park, Lumley Gardens and Caulfield Park
- Head around the corner to the local cafe set of Alma Village or Leos café for the perfect latte
- Your choices are endless in this location Malvern Central, Glenferrie Road , Chapel Street
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Arranging an inspection is easy. Simply click on the ‘Book an inspection’ button for this rental property and choose your preferred day/time then enter your contact details. By registering, you will be provided with any updates, changes or cancellations for your inspection. Registering for the inspection is mandatory and you MUST confirm your appointment 2 hours before otherwise the inspection may be cancelled. **For guaranteed access, please arrive at the inspection at the allocated start time, any later and access is not guaranteed.** PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY.
**As per VIC government guidelines, it is mandatory for every individual person to QR scan into each property. Please note, you must be fully vaccinated and provide evidence to the agent or you will be denied access if you do not adhere to government requirements.**
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Spruce Real Estate, head to https://www.sprucerealestate.com.au/Spruce Real Estate