Designed by award-winning architect Phillip Mannerheim, this stunning, luxury home is nestled within the heart of an exclusive river pocket and surrounded by one of Yarra’s finest golf clubs.
The grandeur and stately façade showcase signature excellence and veil a tranquil family-focused internal modern masterpiece.
This 5 bedroom residence with high-end features include:
- Lavish stone finishes, American Oak parquetry
- Two level layout comprising 4 deluxe bedrooms with 3 ensuite bathrooms, executive study/5th bedroom
- Upstairs offers retreat/lounge and a beautiful sitting room
- Main bedroom offers fitted WIR and ensuite with freestanding bath
- Downstairs powder room, laundry area complete with drying cupboard
- Spacious family living and dining
- Premium provincial kitchen comes with Falcon cooker and fashionable butler’s pantry
- Luxury and well-designed furnishings and premium appliances.
- Magnificent self- cleaning pool with spa feature available and solar heating
- Covered BBQ terrace with poolside bathroom complete an entertainment oasis
- Zoned ducted heating/cooling throughout plus HeatnGlo gas fire place in sitting room
- Low upkeep garden
- Ample storage
- Solar panels to reduce energy bills and gas hot water
- Double garage with cellar/storeroom
Parkland environs by the Yarra provide an idyllic backdrop to a first-class lifestyle with this outstanding state-of-the-art domain offering easy access to private schools, Kew East PS and Kew HS, High Street shopping and cafés, city-bound trams, bike/walking trails and EastLink freeway
03 8888 2000
1153-1157 Burke Road
Kew Vict 3101
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through RT Edgar Boroondara, head to http://www.rtedgar.com.au/RT Edgar Boroondara