This large Parklakes home is ideally situated close to new schools, local shops and beautiful walkways and parks perfect for the kids. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with a North East aspect with privacy from neighbours due to the rear gardens backing onto a nature corridor. The large flat block features established gardens which you can enjoy from the spacious under-roof entertainment deck. A security screen entry door as well as security screen windows add peace of mind.
• Four living zones with lounge room, media room, separate dining space and parents' retreat
• Modern kitchen with spacious walk in pantry, ample storage, large cooktop and dishwasher
• Ducted and zoned Air-conditioning for year-round comfort and pleasant breezes
• Four huge Bedrooms plus 5th bedroom/study with great separation offering a private work from home option
• The spacious master bedroom suite with views to rear over the bush backdrop is set at the rear of the home for extra privacy & features a parent's retreat
• Deluxe size ensuite with double sized shower, spa bath and the separate large walk in robe/dressing room
• Expansive main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet.
• Large garage with remote door & 2.5m approx cupboard space for extra storage, plus an outdoor garden shed
• Separate Internal Laundry with large bench space, sink & separate linen cupboard
• Large underground water tank for toilets and garden taps for ecofriendly garden watering
• Tenants pay water consumption
• Floor plan on request
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.
Tenants are advised to check/confirm active & acceptable internet connection at the property prior to applying
Shop 7/86 Burnett Street
Buderim QLD 4556
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through TM Estate Agents, head to https://www.tmestateagents.com.au/TM Estate Agents