This sleek and stylish unit is located a stone’s throw to Centenary Heights State School and backing onto the popular Southtown Shopping precinct with café, restaurant, bakery, convenience store and so much more just a minutes’ walk away and public transport almost at your door.
This modern unit is not to be missed; standout features include:
- 2 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans, both with private ensuite
- Large built-in study (full room size, not nook)
- Open plan living and kitchen
- The beautifully designed kitchen is equipped with electric wall oven, 4 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, large stylish double sink and Caesar-stone benchtops
- Both queen sized bedrooms host a large built in wardrobe and private ensuite with shower & toilet plus modern easy care vanity
- Internal laundry plus extra toilet downstairs for guests
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Private courtyard for entertainment
- Natural Gas connected with instant gas hot water system
- Save $$ with solar power
- Single remote controlled garage
- Complex of 5 units
- Water efficient, tenants responsible for water consumption charges
To view and apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you'll be provided with all available times and our online application form.
6/1 Plaza Circle
Highfields QLD 4352
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Jess Jones Real Estate, head to http://www.jessjonesrealestate.com.au/Jess Jones Real Estate