Location & lifestyle perfectly describe this outstanding house located in the heart of Ascot. With the convenience of public transport and Racecourse Road's cafes, shops, restaurants, schools & many other amenities all at your doorstep. It’s simply the perfect choice when wanting to be close to the City, Airport, Motorway access, and great fantastic neighborhood This amazing house features:
- All furniture you see on the photos are included (no linen)
- Fully Ducted air-conditioning
- Interior has just been fully renovated.
- Cosy and very quiet backyard with covered area
- Very modern main bathroom
- Very large kitchen with plenty of bench-space, dishwasher, in-built fridge and loads of storage
- Combined dining and Lounge room with wall mounted flat screen TV
- Downstairs Internal Laundry
- 2nd Bathroom with shower downstairs
- Single carport parking
- Garden shed
- An enclosed sun-room off the kitchen
- Pets on application
- Lockable storage area
- Large multipurpose room downstairs (office, rumpus, etc.)
Secure this property at an amazing rent
What we love about the property:
* Large storage room underneath the home
* Public transport at your doorstep
* Really beautiful decor
Located only moments from cafe's and restaurants, public transport, the racecourse, local parks and Racecourse Road precinct, the location is ideal. Book yourself a viewing - don't wait and miss out.
*Due to the current circumstances for you to attend any of the inspections you will need to register yourself online. *
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property