This lovely Art Deco property with beautiful decorative features throughout, offers a spacious and comfortable home. Ornate plaster ceilings, hardwood floors and classic bathroom fitout, give the home character and charm. The wide frontage of the allotment provides a feeling of space and privacy. Positioned in a central and convenient pocket in Clayfield, this charming family home opens to a flat, fully fenced yard. It's located in the Hendra State School and Aviation High School school catchment, with shops and public transport close-by!
o Two spacious bedrooms (2 built in robes)
o Extra-large 3rd bedroom (no BIR)
o Master bedroom with air conditioning
o Large family bathroom with separate toilet
o Separate living and dining areas
o Huge open plan lounge room with aircon opening onto front spacious veranda
o Open and spacious Eat-in kitchen with stainless oven & dishwasher
o Large laundry and utility room
o Off-street parking with shade awning
o Private fenced yards, back and front
o Beautiful fireplace for warm winter nights
o Polished floors throughout
o Separate dining
o Security grills
o Low maintenance yard fully fenced
o PET FRIENDLY
We highly encourage all prospective tenants to book inspections online as well as to apply online through the portal www.1form.com.au
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- To attend one of the Open Homes you must register your attendance. If so, you will be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur. If there are no registered tenants, the Open Home will be cancelled without notification.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE IF YOU'RE USING A SMART PHONE:
- Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form. Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
WHAT IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit.
- IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website – see application form tab.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- If you wish the hard-copy please submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our Application Form (in PDF).
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property