A home to fall in love with
Offering an ingenious floor plan designed to cater to the largest of families, this split-level residence is bursting with architectural details and features of multiple living with entertaining spaces that will ensure you can live with harmony and yet enjoy privacy when required.
Situated in a fantastic, highly desirable location, minutes to shops, transport, and schools - walking distance to Loreto College and within the sought-after Cavendish Road State High and Holland Park State School catchment, be quick to inspect this stunning home.
What we “Love” about the property:
- The well-appointed kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, including massive Elba oven with gas cooktops, dishwasher, built-in microwave and walk in pantry. All cabinetry are soft close and stone benchtops.
- A built-in study desk provides additional amenity and the kitchen is complete
- Inground saltwater swimming pool and alfresco dining area, ideal for watching the fantastic weekends you will have…
- The master bedroom is located in its own wing and features his and her wardrobes, spacious ensuite and plantation shutters, while two additional built-in bedrooms located down a long hallway
- On the main level share a family bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Downstairs finds two additional bedrooms, one which is ideal as a guest bedroom as it features its own ensuite, and another single room, perfect for a kids bedroom or home office.
- The home is kitted out with the latest in technology including Cat 6a Network cabling and wireless access points, CCTV and security system, video intercom, in-ceiling speakers and 'my air' ducted air conditioning system.
- All of this as well as large double remote garage with multiple storage areas
- Media room (or 6th bedroom)
- Gorgeous terraced backyard with additional paved courtyard terrace area, capturing amazing panoramic views.
- Pets on application (download the application in our website https://www.elevenproperty.com.au/tenancy-application-forms)
: LOCK IN A LONG LEASE AT THIS GREAT RATE ::
We highly encourage all prospective tenants to book inspections online as well as to apply online through the portal www.1form.com.au
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- To attend one of the Open Homes you must register your attendance. If so, you will be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur. If there are no registered tenants, the Open Home will be cancelled without notification.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE IF YOU'RE USING A SMART PHONE:
- Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form. Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
WHAT IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit.
- IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website – see application form tab.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- If you wish the hard-copy please submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our Application Form (in PDF).
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property