National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) is a Federal Government initiative that aims to increase the supply of affordable rental housing to eligible tenants.
This brand new three bedroom, two bathroom NRAS home is available now to eligible tenants.
* Open plan tiled kitchen, dining and living with split system air conditioning
* Kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards including pantry
* Gas cooking and hot water
* Master bedroom with carpet including in walk in robe, tiled ensuite and split system air conditioning
* Two more bedrooms with carpets and built in robes
* Main bathroom with shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry with linen cupboard and access to backyard
* Double lock up garage with automatic door and internal access
* Enclosed backyard with alfresco area
* Reticulatation to front and back
* Security alarm
Available for a 12 month lease - NRAS property conditions apply.
To view this property you must register to view or select an available day and time in the drop down box.
Conditions apply, please refer to following link to see if you are eligible for an NRAS property:
(08) 6243 3933
1/172 Main Street
Osborne Park WA 6017
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Questus Realty, head to http://www.questusrealty.com.au/Questus Realty