** “Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have had to change the way we run our inspections. We will no longer be running open homes and will be running private and capped number appointments to protect the health of you, our current tenants and our staff. If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, are currently sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can see if there can be something else arranged for you to view the property. A video inspection may be available. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time. We will only be accepting online applications at this time; the application link will be sent to you after viewing the property" **
Perfectly positioned on a level 405 m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac in Grange, very close to and only 6 km from Brisbane CBD. This is a very neat and tidy home. This is a “must inspect” home” as it has been meticulously maintained and has features that are very unique and full of character, features Include:
- Close proximity to the Kedron Brook Creek, perfect for your bike ride, dog walk or exercise
- Solar Powered
- Great kitchen with space for a double door fridge, fully renovated and lots of storage space, kitchen island for food prep and serving and dishwasher.
- Large and spacious bathroom with plenty of storage, spa-bath
- Landscaped/ Manicured gardens to the rear with water feature with goldfishes and barbecue area
- Garden Shed in the grassed backyard.
- Large living and dining areas, with brand new blinds.
- Overlooking the backyard is a deck , just off the kitchen.
- Also, in the backyard there is a paved outdoor entertaining area.
- Three bedrooms, all three with aircon and built in robes
-Master will fit a King-sized bed, others will easily be suitable for Queen size beds. All with fly screens, good insulation and exhaust
- In addition to all these features, the home offers an extra-large living area with brand new carpets and painting... That could be a kids rumpus, Home Office or temporary guest bedroom.
Positioned in the Wilston State School and Kedron State High School catchment, with 405m2 block and in fantastic condition. This will not last too long vacant as this is a wonderful opportunity to secure a great home in a tightly held precinct, don't delay inspect today!
- A new aircon may be installed in the downstairs living room
- Pets on application (it is right beside one of the best dog parks in the region)
: LOCK IN A LONG LEASE AT THIS GREAT RATE ::
We highly encourage all prospective tenants to book inspections online as well as to apply online through the portal www.1form.com.au
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- To attend one of the Open Homes you must register your attendance. If so, you will be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur. If there are no registered tenants, the Open Home will be cancelled without notification.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE IF YOU'RE USING A SMART PHONE:
- Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form. Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
WHAT IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit.
- IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website – see application form tab.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property