Peacefully positioned and surrounded by park-like gardens, this first-floor apartment is a spacious beauty. Recently renovated, with excellent flow through the open plan living spaces, this Kosher friendly apartment is sure to please.
- Inviting entry foyer
- Large living and dining area with big light loving picture windows framing aspects of trees and the open sky
- East facing private balcony on which to unwind
- Kosher friendly kitchen with 2 sinks and stainless-steel appliances comprising gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and lots of cupboard and bench space for the home chef
- Large master bedroom with built in robes
- Large second bedroom with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom with shower and bath and space for your washing machine (washer and dryer in place and can be negotiated into the lease if desired)
- Undercover parking for one car
- Expansive garden views
- Loads of additional storage
- Good quality carpet throughout
- Split system heating and cooling in living and main bedroom
The new resident will be spoilt for choice when it comes to lifestyle options with trams, buses, Balaclava Station, Greenmeadows Gardens, excellent schools, and Carlisle Street's café and shops all within walking distance, leaving little doubt as to why this is such a sought after locale in which to live. Renovated properties in this pocket are few and far between so inspect now to avoid disappointment.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
03 9528 8888
195 Balaclava Road
Caulfield North VIC 3161
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Wilson Agents, head to http://www.wilsonagents.com.au/Wilson Agents