NEW PHOTOS TO COME AFTER TENANT HAS VACATED
Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling and two side by side basement car parks are just some of the amazing features of this impressive three bedroom ensuite apartment.
Located on first floor at the corner of the architecturally designed complex "Stromlo Terrace", the corner apartment provides amazing views of the mountains from both balconies and windows and maximising natural light.
This will be a rare rental opportunity as most units in this complex are owner occupier.
Ideally located in the Molonglo Valley, with Woden and Canberra's CBD only 10 minutes away, living at Stromlo Terrace will prove to be the new central location in Canberra
Completed with quality inclusions throughout and beautifully designed, the features include:
• An overly generous open plan living area with Ironbark floating flooring throughout
• A full size kitchen with quality inclusions such as stone bench tops, more than ample cupboards, pantry, St George quality appliances - ceramic cook top, stainless steel dishwasher, and oven
• Main bedroom - King sized bedroom that opens out to an amazingly large balcony with remarkably amazing views - another feature is the extra wide and long walk in robe and a spacious ensuite
• Bedroom 2 and 3 - Queen sized with built in robes and just as amazing views from these windows
• Main bathroom - wall to wall shower recess and spacious
• LED lights throughout - save on power
• 2 linen cupboards for extra storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
• Living room balcony - Wide and long with amazing views and perfect for entertaining
• Side by side basement car parking
• Gas hot water
• Extra long colorbond covered storage in basement
• Lift access to unit and basement parking
• Swipe entry from main foyer
• Lots of off street parking for visitors
• Close to public transport, 5 minutes from Cooleman Court, 10 minutes to Woden and City Centre
* EER not known for this property
For those who have style, for those who have pride - for those who want it all - this apartment lacks for nothing.
**Please note the parking is underground not individual Garaging.
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
This property requires permission for a pet.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
02 6249 7588
14/11 McKay Gardens
Turner ACT 2612
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Sadil Quinlan Properties, head to http://www.sadilquinlan.com.auSadil Quinlan Properties