** “Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have had to change the way we run our inspections. We will no longer be running open homes and will be running private and capped number appointments to protect the health of you, our current tenants and our staff. If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, are currently sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can see if there can be something else arranged for you to view the property. A video inspection may be available. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time. We will only be accepting online applications at this time; the application link will be sent to you after viewing the property" **
Positioned in the heart of arguably one of the fastest growing suburbs, constantly experiencing gentrification and positive media attention, the townhouses at 20-22 Boundary Road in Camp Hill combines detailed luxury and sophisticated style. The area offers all families an enviable selection of parklands, public transport and local cafes and shops within easy reach, this residence is also close to range of quality schools and a short drive to Westfield Carindale. At just 8 km to the CBD, this convenient and exceptionally stylish lifestyle opportunity is the complete package and won't last long.
This premium Townhouse is ready to move right in and enjoy while still presenting scope of this floor plan that will cater to first residents.
This recently constructed residence presents a lifestyle of luxury like no other, exceptionally designed, with no detail overlooked, the calibre of functionality within this home must be seen to be truly appreciated... Showcasing a flawless contemporary design on a sprawling block set well back from the street with no road noise, this elevated home is enhanced by wide open living spaces. The property includes block-out blinds and LED downlights and it’s ready to go for NBN. It features:
- Carport for 2x small cars or 1x large car and 1x remote controlled garage for either 2x small cars or 1x large car
- Internal laundry with lots of powerpoints including TV port
- Storage space under the stairs
- 1x Storage room
- Combined air-conditioned lounge, dining and kitchen areas with sliding doors to the courtyard. The open plan living off the kitchen allows for ease in entertaining, especially the way the room opens up
- Polished floorboards throughout level 2
- Kitchen equipped with electric appliances - all Fisher & Paykel
- Powder room
- Intercom system
- Private & fully fenced low maintenance courtyard
- Fully carpeted (quality carpets) level
- 3 queen-sized bedrooms, with split system remote controlled air- conditioning, mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Small Pets (only) on application
: LOCK IN A LONG LEASE AT THIS GREAT RATE ::
We highly encourage all prospective tenants to book inspections online as well as to apply online through the portal www.1form.com.au
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- To attend one of the Open Homes you must register your attendance. If so, you will be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur. If there are no registered tenants, the Open Home will be cancelled without notification.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE IF YOU'RE USING A SMART PHONE:
- Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form. Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
WHAT IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit.
- IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website – see application form tab.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- If you wish the hard-copy please submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our Application Form (in PDF).
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property