Located in close proximity to Brisbane CBD, this sought after Bayside address provides access to major lifestyle attractions in every direction. Save your car for when you really need it! Enjoy an easy walk to all your daily activities, from a morning stroll and coffee, to a great night out. Pop down to the foreshore for a swim or drink after work. Take your morning run around the Bay, or have a leisurely game of golf. Take the boat out for a sail in Moreton Bay. Browse weekend markets knowing it’s just a short walk home. Enjoy the many specialty stores, cafes and restaurants along the Bay Terrace Precinct - all conveniently located on your doorstep.
This is a spacious 3-bedroom open plan apartment that has all the room you could ever need , featuring:
- A very large 26 sqm entertainers balcony facing west
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Grant master suite with walk through wardrobe and dual basins with quality finishing
- Quality Miele kitchen appliances and Caesar Stone benchtop, lots of storage places, built in microwave, rangehood, dishwasher and soft-close drawers.
- Timber floors in living area
- Cross ventilation and ceiling fans in every room
- 2 car space accommodation in the residents carpark
- This penthouse apartment also features a large study room.
Enjoy the many speciality stores, cafes and restaurants along the Bay Terrace Precinct - all conveniently located on your doorstep - you will never need your car as the location is impressive:
- Architecturally designed, modern and spacious apartment
- Rooftop entertaining with a BBQ & Bar area
- Excellent proximity and access to key infrastructure and amenities
- Easy access to major employment hubs like the Brisbane CBD, Trade Coast, Brisbane Port & Brisbane international airport
- LUXE is located 15km from Brisbane CBD
- Surrounded by shops, cafes, schools and recreation facilities
- Wynnum Central Shopping 500m away
- The four largest schools in the area are Moreton Bay Girls College, Ormiston College, Iona College and Brisbane Bayside State College, with each school having over 1,000 students enrolled. The convenience of numerous education options in the Wynnum Catchment contributes to the liveability and the residential demand for the area.
- The Wynnum and Manly areas have a strong sense of local community, with many families in the area taking advantage of a ‘sea change’ within Brisbane.
- Schools, clubs, golfing, boating and lifestyle amenities all facilitate the feeling of community.
:: LOCK IN A LONG LEASE AT THIS GREAT RATE ::
We highly encourage all prospective tenants to book inspections online as well as to apply online through the portal www.1form.com.au
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- To attend one of the Open Homes you must register your attendance. If so, you will be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur. If there are no registered tenants, the Open Home will be cancelled without notification.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE IF YOU'RE USING A SMART PHONE:
- Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form. Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
WHAT IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit.
- IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website – see application form tab.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- If you wish the hard-copy please submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our Application Form (in PDF).
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property