This stunning executive home sits on an 879m2 block of land within proximity to parklands and public transport options, and only 10kms from Brisbane CBD. Effortless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, with everyday essentials combine to make this impressive home in central Holland Park.
This home offers a prestige lifestyle, with recently upgraded landscape, leafy street location Its living and entertaining excellence with its flowing proportions, relaxed resort-like environment and sought-after location that's within walking distance to the local schools, cafes, buses and shops, featuring:
- The master bedroom alone will leave you in awe with the size of the walk-in robe and ensuite
- Additional four bedrooms are on the second floor of the home.
- The main bathroom features a separate shower and bath
- Downstairs powder room.
- The bright kitchen consists of electric cooking facilities, dishwasher and large pantry storage.
- Space is no issue throughout the home as it has been cleverly designed to feature a formal lounge and dining area as well as an informal family/ media room.
- This home is an entertainers dream as the covered outdoor area leads to the luxurious pool and cascade spa.
- Balinese style Cabana while being surrounded by upgraded landscaped and manicured lawns and gardens, and yard maintenance is included in the rent.
- Your car and storage accommodation needs are catered for in a three-car garage.
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Air conditioning to both living areas
- Entertainment area overlooking pool and spa
- Sorry, no pets
This home is one in a million, be sure to book your inspection time today!
:: LOCK IN A LONG LEASE AT THIS GREAT RATE ::
We highly encourage all prospective tenants to book inspections online as well as to apply online through the portal www.1form.com.au
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
- To attend one of the Open Homes you must register your attendance. If so, you will be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur. If there are no registered tenants, the Open Home will be cancelled without notification.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website – see application form tab.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- If you wish the hard-copy please submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our Application Form (in PDF).
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property