Beautifully presented throughout, this charming semi offers generous accommodation with indoor and outdoor living areas, combined with character features and an open flexible floorplan
- 3 bedrooms, main with ornate fireplace & built in robes
- Casual living room with air con
- Open plan design to dining and kitchen
- Solid Oregon timber kitchen with original combustion stove
- Timber floors + carpet in bedrooms
- Fabulous large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Large rear yard with sunny north aspect
- Rear lane access to double parking
- Conveniently located to Crows Nest cafes and city transport
Property Code: 820
02 9906 2011
Shop 7, 20 Burlington Street
Crows Nest NSW 2065
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Northside Realtors Crows Nest, head to http://www.northsiderealtors.com.au
View our full rental list at the link below and book to inspect nowNorthside Realtors Crows Nest More Rental Properties