This character filled home has been immaculately renovated to offer stylish practical living for today blended with the charm of period features, located in a quiet yet convenient location.
Accommodation offered includes:
- Single level living
- 3 bedrooms - all generous size with 2.4m built-in wardrobes, 2 with bay windows and additional storage
- Luxurious new main bathroom with high quality European fittings and imported Italian tiles
- Formal lounge room with decorative mantelpiece, gas bayonet for heating and reverse cycle AIR CON
- Recently painted throughout in tasteful neutral colour scheme
- Beautiful polished floors throughout
- Separate dining at rear with new energy efficient louvred windows
- Designer new gourmet kitchen with Caesertsone benchtops, quality European appliances including Smeg gas cooking, Ilve ducted rangehood
- High, fully restored patterned ceilings, picture rails, new light fittings, roller blinds and retractable screens on all windows
- Updated separate laundry at rear with additional WC
- Large level and fully secure child-friendly rear yard
- Lock-up garage with remote access + additional off-street parking for 1-2 vehicles
- Short walk to local shops, cafes and High St markets. Convenient to bus transport and excellent city access. Walk to Willoughby Girls High and close to Willoughby Primary and St Thomas Primary Schools
- Quiet street, elevated position
- Garden maintenance can be arranged Available 25/5/19
Property Code: 817
02 9906 2011
Shop 7, 20 Burlington Street
Crows Nest NSW 2065
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Northside Realtors Crows Nest, head to http://www.northsiderealtors.com.au
View our full rental list at the link below and book to inspect nowNorthside Realtors Crows Nest More Rental Properties