You'll fall in love with this generously proportioned residence that will offer you a superbly appointed kitchen featuring as the centre piece of this home. You’ll be able to enjoy the indoor and outdoor living as you relax on the spacious elevated deck where you will feel the cool breezes plus the magnificent panoramic vista of the city and surrounding suburbs.
Positioned on an elevated well executed 683 m2 block in a peaceful cul-de-sac, only 7.5 kms to the city, you will have the convenience of both bus and train service, or you can cycle to city or over the Gateway. You will enjoy relaxing and entertaining with family and friends - so much space and versatility there is the option for dual living. This unique home can only be appreciated, by inspecting.
. The property features:
- 4 well-appointed air-conditioned bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with sitting area, and spacious walk in robe.
- Modern bathrooms.
- Fully Insulated Ceilings Throughout
- Blue LED Lighting on deck, patio, media room & front exterior of house, Several TV Points (2 in main bedroom, main living, upper deck, lower media room).
- Extra kitchen features include:
o Two Separate Pantries, Plumbing to Fridge, Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System, Pull-out Franke Sink Tap with Shower Sprayer,
Franke Sink & Insinkerator, Bosch Appliances: Pyrolytic Convection Oven, Separate Steam Oven, Induction Hotplate, Integrated
Extractor Fan, Fully Integrated Dishwasher, Integrated Bin / Recycling System, LED Lighting (any colour choice) above and below island bench.
- Entertainer’s open plan air-conditioned living areas flowing out through bi-folds doors to the large elevated balcony
- Super-sized balcony which is serviced by the beautifully appointed kitchen, with a huge island breakfast bar with stone bench tops & waterfall edges, 2-PAC soft close cabinetry, induction cooktop, and stainless-steel Bosch appliances.
- Media room
- Fully self-contained with a kitchenette/laundry and the washing machine plumbed to the water tank.
- There are many large storage areas plus wine cellar plus a patio that flows out & looks down to various lawn areas & landscaped terraces.
- Sorry No pets
Please register yourself for an open home in order to inspect and get updates for the viewing. Applications can be done online and through hard-copy by accessing eleven Property’s website.
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property