If you are looking for luxury, privacy and a relaxing atmosphere, look no further. Situated in this peaceful cul-de-sac location, this superior home offers stunning escarpement views and spacious living for the whole family.
With pool maintenance and gardening included in your weekly rent, your weekends and family time is your own to enjoy a swim in the heated salt water pool or put your feet up and have a drink on the timber balcony among the trees.
So many features to list, please contact us for your inspection today.
Features of this fabulous home include:
• Quiet Private Escarpment Location with Fabulous Views
• Private Expansive Northern Sandstone Pool Terrace with New Heated Salt Water Pool
• Five Built in Bedrooms - Main with Walk In Robe and Ensuite
• Open Plan Family Living with High Ceilings & Full Height Sliding Glass Doors
• Generous Modern Kitchen with Freestanding Falcon Stove & Butler’s Pantries
• Formal Living Opening on to Pool Terrace,
• Third Living Area Upstairs Perfect for Kids Retreat
• Split System Air Con. Throughout, Slow Combustion Fire & Open Fireplace
• Double Lock Up Garage with Extra Storage + Two Car Carport
• Approx. 2,017m2 Block with Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
• 100,000lt Rainwater with approx. 20,000lt Tank Plumbed to House
• Valet Vacuum System, Solar Power
• Gabbinbar State School & Centenary Heights High School Catchments
Water efficient property - tenants responsible for water usage
To view and apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you'll be provided with all available times and our online application form.
6/1 Plaza Circle
Highfields QLD 4352
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Jess Jones Real Estate, head to http://www.jessjonesrealestate.com.au/Jess Jones Real Estate