Hikari Apartments is a stunning complex located on one of the most prestige locations in Fortitude Valley. This cul-de-sac apartment offers a welcoming, quality and beautifully appointed home.
This new 2 bedroom light and airy apartment features open living spaces, offering a welcoming home amidst a bustling and vibrant inner-city suburb. The next resident will rarely have to go far to obtain the things they require - from groceries, a bite to eat or coffee on the run.
The modern and stylish apartment opens onto a balcony allowing residents to enjoy Queensland's temperate weather while taking in the inner-city vibe.
ELEVEN PROPERTY LOVES THIS PROPERTY AS IT FEATURES THE FOLLOWING:
- Shared rooftop entertaining area with spectacular views, BBQ facilities, ample seating and gardens
- 31 Bike storage compartments
- Secure undercover parking
- Shared bike storage compartments
- Security audio intercom between lobby and apartment
- European kitchen appliances, stone bench-tops and dishwasher
- Natural colour palette
- Ducted split system air conditioning
- European style laundry
- Tandem secure carpark in Building
- Sorry, no pets
MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING
- 10 minutes walk to the Brisbane CBD
- 15 minutes to the Brisbane Airport
- 5 minute walk to Fortitude Valley train station
- 8 minute walk to Chinatown and Brunswick Street Malls
- Accessible by major roads, close to Airport Link and Clem Jones Tunnel
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property