Due to COVID-19 Governement guidelines, please research as much as possible about the property you are interested in virtually, before booking a physical inspection.
1. View photos and video (if available) of the property
2. View the property address on google street view and google earth
3. If in the area, do a drive by of the property
3.Submit an online application, by clicking Apply online at the bottom of this page
4. Once you application is received by us, a time will be booked in for a physical inspection
- Spacious and very private apartment style granny flat, set in an ultra quiet street
- Study or storage room.
- Open plan kitchen/living area flowing to oversized deck with private bush views
- Large Master bedroom enjoying the bush vista, with mirror built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Internal laundry/storage room
- Single car space
- Ideal for a professional person looking for peace and solitude with convenience to all amenities
- Walking distance to Jannali rail station and shops
- Water included in rent
- Sorry, no pets
- To apply for this property, go to sanders.com.au, select this property and click 'Apply Online'
02 9528 9299
9 Jannali Avenue
Jannali NSW 2226
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Sanders Property Agents, head to http://www.sanders.com.auSanders Property Agents