Why make this your new home?
- Light filled interiors with a generous and open plan living and dining
- Wall of floor to ceiling glass sliders allows access to the alfresco balcony
- Open vistas across the central courtyard and district
- Designer stone topped gas kitchen with quality appliances, mirrored splash-back and attractive cabinetry
- Generous master suite with built-in robes opens directly to the balcony
- Over-sized designer bathroom, high ceilings throughout
- Concealed European style laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Video intercom, single secure basement parking
Where is it?
- Zetland has quickly evolved from its industrial roots into an area known for its expanses of green space, café scene and easy accessibility to the best of Sydney
- Now established, it's a tranquil haven for the lovers of urban living
- Enjoy easy access to Zetland's 'eat street' and East Village with its day to day shopping options, artisan baker, gourmet deli, fresh food options, cafes and services
- Zetland is Sydney's new foodie hotspot surrounded by cool establishments such as The Grounds, Café Sopra, Fratelli Fresh and many more
- The commercial spaces under the building are being filled offering a range of services at your fingertips including a Chinese Grocer
- Enjoy the multitude of parks and expanses of green space throughout the area, many which are dog friendly
- Vast array of bus services within easy walking distance
- Moments to Kensington, the University of NSW and NIDA
- Stroll to the beautiful grounds of The Australian Golf Club
- A quick 10-minute drive will have you at some of Sydney's finest beaches
- Only 4km to the CBD with easy access to the Eastern Distributor, M5 motorway and Sydney Airport
02 9662 3954
2/22 Gadigal Avenue
Zetland NSW 2017
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone. When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS. Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason, you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable. As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online
For more information about renting through Martin Property, head to http://www.martinproperty.com.auMartin Property