This architecturally designed residence in a well maintained complex is spread over two levels, the floor plan provides a neat separation between the living spaces and bedrooms as well as offering a design that promotes plentiful natural light and a perfect cross ventilation.
Upstairs comprises of two bedrooms (including the master suite with its ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony access), second bedroom and a well designed office.
The river, shops and eateries are within easy walking distance as is public transport, with DFO, Jindalee Village and schools all within a short drive.
- Neutral tones stunning timber floor
- Air conditioning and fans
- Single lock up garage and 1 dedicated car-space in secure parking complex
- Complex offering a range of private amenities such as stunning swimming pool and gym, this is value-added living.
- Spacious study upstairs with plenty powerpoints (sufficient to set office and work from home)
- Private low maintenance fully fenced courtyard
- Master Bedroom with split system air conditioning, walk in robe, quality curtains, balcony facing the courtyard and crimsafe door
- Ensuite with extra spacious shower area
2nd Bedroom with ceiling fans, quality curtains and large built in robes
- Main bathroom with extra large shower area
- Powder room downstairs with 3rd toilet facility
- Kitchen with the most attractive features:
- Bosch Gas cooktop and Oven,
- Fridge space (720 w / 700 d / 1835 h)
- Built in microwave
- Quality dishwasher
- Zip tap: Hot (at 96 oC) / Cold / Sparkling and filtered water in seconds
- Internal laundry, includes dryer
- Garage has extra storage
- Pets on application (must apply for pets and gain approval from the Body Corporate)
*** IT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION. UPON REGISTERING YOU WILL RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK ON THE "BOOK INSPECTION ONLINE" AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS ***
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property