This contemporary apartment is located just 12 minutes from the Brisbane Airport, Access tunnels to CBD, Indooroopilly and Gold Coast. Very close to Westfield Chermside, Centro Lutwyche, 5-minute walk away is the Lutwyche Busway Station.
Don't miss out on making this stand out apartment your new home today! This beautiful apartment features:
- 2 generous bedrooms, all with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes.
- Your designer kitchen is spoilt with stone bench-tops, featured LED lighting, waterfall edges, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashbacks and more elegantly finished stone bench tops...
- Spacious two bedrooms, two-bathroom apartment - ensuite to Master
- Breezy & bright generous sized private undercover balcony.
- Air conditioning to both the bedroom and the living area
- Vertical Blinds to all windows
- Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
- Hi speed fibre internet available in the complex (to connect with your internet provider).
- Sorry, no pets
:: LOCK IN A LONG LEASE AT THIS GREAT RATE
:: HERE'S HOW TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION 24 HOURS A DAY ...
1. If you are on www.realestate.com.au click on the "BOOK INSPECTION TIME" button
2. When you book you will INSTANTLY receive confirmation of your appointment
3. Our Concierge Team will meet you at the property at the appointed time
4. DON'T MISS OUT ... BOOK YOUR INSPECTION RIGHT NOW!
## APPLICATIONS WILL GENERALLY BE APPROVED WITHIN 24 HOURS (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
## GENERAL TENANCY AGREEMENTS ARE TO BE SIGNED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF APPROVAL
## OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
0499 111 591
07 3624 0711
208 Constance Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Click image to launch gallery
Don't forget to confirm your attendance via the book inspection buttonBook Inspection
With our agency, you can book Property Inspections 24/7 on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
When you do, you will receive an immediate response confirming your booking via email and SMS.
Should the property be leased, the inspection time changed or cancelled for any reason,
you will be informed the second it happens keeping you up to date.
You can also change or cancel your booking at any time if you no longer wish to attend or the times are no longer suitable.
As part of your booking, we will send you reminders of the inspection as well as
directions to the property to make the process of inspecting the property seamless.
Finally, should you wish to apply for the property, all of the relevant information including PDF or online applications
details will be provided so you can apply as quickly as possible.
A copy of the General Tenancy Agreement for this property, including all special conditions is available via the following link:Apply online Tenancy Application
For more information about renting through Eleven Property, head to http://www.elevenproperty.com.au/Eleven Property